Hmmff,,,




Oh GOD,,

thankz for everything,,

finally i have already done some MDF assignment...

it is so make me crazy..because i have to submit

2 more mind mapping...

hwaaaaa....

please help me,,

wakakakakakk

but is it not too bad right??!!

hehhe...

but there are still a lot of assignment from thers subject...

like drawing... i have to submit 10 sketch about MMU trial building

and then logo for computer graphic...

and the last but not least english assignment....

oh GOD....please help me....

i hope i can do it well

i 'll try my best..

please give me support and pray for me...

hehehe

thankz..

1 comments:

Thulfiqar March 4, 2009 at 11:34 PM  

You are talented !hehe.. I was thinking for two days to get idea but nothing>> I finally made a book:]>
really nice>> I hope the lecturer will like it too! @-@

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment to make my blog be better!!

thankz be 4

Sharing mode is ON

About this blog

My Photos

My Photos
NiE_MuANiZz

About Me

My photo
My name is Taniar Rachma Prismandini

Followers